Will try to start racing and competitons. Only did hotlaping and did not play a lot. Now I'll try to pick it up. Always new lockdowns give us plenty of time. Just some random practicing and some racing. The AI is probably to weak cause I can win to easily. Will change that in the coming practice/racing.
Curious what my new GPU will bring that I will buy later this year. A Radeon RX 5700. Maybe I'll be able to livestream my practice and racings then. W'll see.
𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠:
- CPU: Ryzen 2700X
- GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 8GD5 (11265-01)
- MOTHERBOARD: MSI B450 Tomahawk
- MEMORY: 32 GB / 3200 - G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3200C16D-32GVK
- CPU COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock 4
- MONITOR: LG 34UM95C 3440x1440 60Hz